Yep it's the boring stuff but we need to tell you......
Postage costs UK
Standard shipping for A4 art prints is £3.50
Standard shipping by courier for everything else is £6.00
Local collection is also available, just select local collection and we will email you when your order is ready and arrange a collection time.
Free Delivery - when you spend £75.00 and over
Should you be unhappy with your goods in any way then you should send Marvellous Designs an email within 24 hours of delivery and then return them to us at your own cost within 7 working days from date of delivery so we can inspect them. If the item is found to be faulty we will refund the postage cost.
Bespoke items that are manufactured to order cannot be restocked and therefore we cannot accept returns unless faulty. These products include all printed products on the site.
Who we are
What information we collect
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you ( if you select to create an account and receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contract etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new products. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the ‘Yes’ box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - ‘Your rights’ section below.
(1) You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com Please ensure you type ‘update’ in the subject line of your email.
(2) You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org Type ‘No Marketing’ in the subject line and then the following in the main text:
your full name
your postal address, including postcode
your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
(3) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to M3 Create Ltd to cover our administration costs:
Marvellous Designs, a division of M3 Create Ltd
Marble Hall, Nightingale Rd, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8BF
Terms of service
Use of Information
All copyright and other intellectual property rights for all website content is owned by M3 Create Ltd. The information given on our website such as text, images and downloads, is available to customers of M3 Create Ltd only. Images and text should not be downloaded and re-published for use for marketing purposes.
All prices listed on Marvellous Designs website exclude carriage, standard charge of £3.95 for small items, you can select next day delivery at £7.95 if you order by 1pm this should go out same day if it is a stock item. All of our bespoke prints have a lead time of 3-5 days so please allow for this when ordering. Marvellous Designs reserve the right to amend product specifications and prices without prior notice.
Please note that we do not offer credit, Marvellous Designs terms of payment are that payment is required in full prior to goods being produced and dispatched. All payments should be made in sterling in accordance with our agreed terms. The company reserves the right to withhold production and despatch of orders if the order is awaiting payment.
We accept Visa and MasterCard via our online store, for any special orders please contact us at email@example.com and we will contact you for your order & credit card information. Please note that we do not accept cheques.
Should you have any questions regarding the payment options available, then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have.